Successful business requires the legal relationships within your company to be properly recorded. This prevents problems at a later date. Langelaar Klinkhamer Advocaten can support your company with all legal issues you may encounter. We realise that every company is different. Our lawyers provide pragmatic and targeted bespoke solutions with a good eye for the strategic elements of structuring and governance. In the event that a dispute arises within your company we can help you find an effective solution, where necessary working in conjunction with an accountant, tax specialist and/or civil-law notary.
Langelaar Klinkhamer Advocaten lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in the fields of:
- the establishment, configuration and restructuring of companies, joint ventures and other collaborative relationships
- share transactions
- mergers and acquisitions
- due diligence
- bankruptcy and suspension of payments
- the preparation and evaluation of agreements, such as:
o shareholders’ agreements
o participation agreements
o joint venture agreements
- directors’ and officers’ liability
- (the prevention of) disputes within the company, between shareholders, during acquisitions or buy-out and with regard to liability or improper conduct by directors, supervisory directors and/or accountants
You can contact us at any time if you have a question or just wish to exchange thoughts with us.
Please call us on +31 (0)10 – 411 41 46 or.